Looking for Residential or Commercial Roofing Jobs in Aspen, the Roaring Fork Valley, or Eagle/Vail Colorado?
Umbrella Roofing, Inc. is now accepting applications for residential and commercial roofing jobs. We are hiring people with all ranges of roofing experience including project managers and foremen, as well as marketing, administrative and office personnel.
- Physical requirements are that you can lift at least 75 lbs. and not scared of heights.
- Positive attitude!
- Desire to work hard and learn.
Roofing Foreman Jobs:
Roofing foreman are currently needed for steep slope and flat roofing jobs.
- A driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to manage a roofing job and crew.
- Bilingual a plus!
- You must be able to pass a background check.
Benefits of Roofing Jobs with Umbrella Roofing:
- Health insurance is paid in part by the company.
- Lots of hours!
- Bonuses in addition to hourly pay. If we succeed you succeed!
- Most of our roofers are long time employees and enjoy steady year round work.
- Check out our 10 year anniversary video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayU8_kuGaHQ
Umbrella Roofing provides roofing contractor services, gutter installation and architectural sheet metal fabrication serving the communities of Aspen, Basalt, Snowmass, Carbondale, Vail, Avon/Beaver Creek, Edwards, Eagle, Gypsum and Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Looking for a job in the roofing industry? We’re always on the lookout for valuable team members!